World Sport Performance PLUS
Shown is the World Sport Performance Plus Seat on the BMW 1200 GS with the DTX inserts and
GRIPZONE side panels and red welt.
Now Available for select Adventure Touring
and Sport Touring Models.
Sargent is pleased to present a new line of World Sport Performance Seats -
introducing World Sport Performance PLUS. This special edition series of motorcycle
seats are as comfortable as our standard seats, but feature extra-tough materials,
extra-tough construction, and a bold, rugged look.
With our new DTX seating area material and special side grip zones,
these seats make an excellent choice for on- or off-road use. DTX offers a
strong, yet comfortable seating surface with just the right amount of traction, while
the special GRIPZONE side panels offer extra gripping power during braking
or off-road maneuvers. And to top it off, we've constructed these seats with
beautiful, extra-tough double stitching for a seat built to last with rugged good
This World Sport Performance PLUS Seat has the following features:
- Lightweight seat base pan - precision-designed and constructed.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension.
- Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology in-molded visco-foam layer
with hidden relief channel.
- Improved ergonomics for incredible long distance comfort.
- New DTX vinyl seating inserts.
- Special GRIPZONE side panels.
- Extra-tough Double Stitch construction.
- Choice of color-coordinated welt.
- Ready to install - right out of the box.
- Optional Complete Sargent Advanced Heat Upgrade available
(or integrated heat when available per model).
The Performance PLUS Special Edition Series is available for select Adventure and
Sport Touring motorcycles. For more information, please call 1-800-749-7328 (904-354-4531).