The BMW F/G 650 GS Premium Foam Conversion on the F650GS, shown with CarbonFX inserts, black welt, and smooth, matte black trim. This is the high version.
The Premium Foam Conversion
The Premium Foam Conversion is a foam cushion and seat cover package that replaces your OEM foam and cover. It utilizes the same Super Cell Foam technology and hand-crafted upholstery design as our world renowned World Sport Performance seats. The difference is we convert your OEM stock seat rather than offer a complete replacement seat.
This conversion includes:
- Super Cell Foam Cushion with superior suspension and ergonomics for improved long distance riding
- Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
- UV-stabilized, mildew-resistant vinyl seat cover with CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts with a choice of black or silver welt.
And, this is designed to fit on your OEM seat pan!
NOTE:This is not a complete replacement seat offering - it DOES NOT include the base pan of the seat. You must send your OEM seat to us to have this conversion done. We will replace the foam and seat cover only.
Not one, but two choices.
The Premium Foam Conversion for the F/G 650 GS is available in two seat heights:
- The Higher version, which allows a little more leg room than than the stock height seat, and
- The Low Version, for improved reach to the ground.
|All measurements noted are on F650GS.
The Dakar models are approximately 3.5" taller.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
Our new Seat Heater with "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control.
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
- Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element does not compromise comfort. Controller and installation kit includes built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.
One Final Suggestion.
Since this service requires that you send your stock seat to us to perform the conversion, you may want to secure your order with either an e-commerce order or phone call. This will ensure the quickest turnaround time.
Please use the FORM to ensure accurate handling when your seat arrives.
As usual, your credit card will not be charged until your order ships to you.
We will return your original OEM foam and cover - uninstalled - along with your newly converted, ready-to-ride, upgraded F650GS seat.