KAWASAKI VERSYS 1000 LT 2015+
TARGETED RELEASE DATE: JULY/AUGUST 2018
This product is currently in the Research & Development stages. To be notified via email upon availability of this new product, please sign up with our EMAIL NOTIFICATION center here.
Sargent is pleased to be developing our Premium Foam Conversion for the 2015+ Kawasaki Versys 1000 LT. This premium motorcycle seat upgrade will feature our patented foam construction and durable seating materials - all on your OEM seat pan for a "like-stock" fit.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities. The seat foam will be wider than stock and contoured for enhanced lateral support with a level, wider and slightly cupped foam shape that distributes pressure evenly and eliminates hot spots. Together with our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology, you'll be ready to conquer the longest rides with ease.
This Premium Foam Conversion Seat will have the following features:
- Gel-Free! Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on the front and rear seating area. With this patented technology, the elements are molded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
- Durable and textured, marine-grade upholstery - high performing; low maintenance.
- Superior Heat Technology - Our proprietary heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes our exclusive Flex-Film Element and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance and comfort.
- Sargent Advanced Heat with our Advanced Heat Controller optional upgrade and you’ll be ready for whatever the weather throws your way.
NOTE: This is not a complete replacement seat offering - it DOES NOT include the seat base pan. You must send your OEM seat to us to have this conversion done. We will replace the foam and seat cover only.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.
Since this service requires that you send your stock seat to us to perform the conversion, you may want to secure your order with either an e-commerce order or phone call. This will ensure the quickest turnaround time.
When you ship your seat to us, please include a copy of your order confirmation to ensure accurate handling of your seat upon arrival.
As usual, your credit card will not be charged until your order ships to you.
We will return your original OEM foam and cover - uninstalled - along with your newly converted, ready-to-ride, upgraded Kawasaki Versys 1000 seat.