GET COMFORTABLE! SARGENT Premium for Victory Solo-Style Seat shown with the popular Badlands Black upholstery design.
|SARGENT PREMIUM SOLO SEAT
FOR VICTORY VEGAS with
ZONE SUSPENSION BODY CONTOUR TECHNOLOGY
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seating products,
Sargent Cycle Products is pleased to present SARGENT Premium Seat For Victory for the Vegas.
The SARGENT Premium Seat for Victory for the Vegas features a precision-molded PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Base Pan for superior fit
and is outfitted with high-quality hardware - ready to ride. This super tough,
lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal
retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension
is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and
vibration-absorption qualities - making it well-suited for maximum long-distance comfort. The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral
support and features our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology for outstanding all day comfort.
In addition, the SARGENT Premium Seat for Victory Seat for the Vegas model features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized upholstery. These materials are hand-sewn and installed specifically to
maximize the suspension qualities of the Super Cell Atomic Foam, and they are
virtually maintenance free. All seams are waterproof, and deep contours utilize our M1 Aplix Seam Technology - no wires or glue to compromise comfort or integrity.
Add the Sargent Advanced Heat with our exclusive 10-Step Electronic Heat Control and you'll be ready to go the distance...any distance!
This SARGENT Premium Seat for Victory features the following:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points. With this patented technology, a special Visco-Elastic pad is molded into the foam just below the surface. This special layer absorbs body contours and relieves pressure on the tailbone and perineum area of the body, while the surrounding foam offers critical suspension properties. The result is a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
- Light-weight, precision-made PVC Acrylic Alloy plastic seat base design installs just like stock. All hardware is included.
- Available in a supple, smooth Badlands Black upholstery.
- Optional - Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade with Advanced 10-Step
Electronic Heat Control and embedded Fine Wire Flex Pad for added
stability, flexibility and comfort - another Sargent exclusive! Add our Heat Control Handlebar Mount for the perfect heat control right at your fingertips.
Seat Height Comparison Information
The SARGENT Premium Seat Seat for the Victory Vegas model offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimize pressure points, and it offers a slightly better reach than the OEM seat heights for the driver.
|SARGENT Premium Seat
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.