The BMW R 1100 / 1150 GS World Sport Performance Seats shown with CarbonFX inserts, Titan Silver Metallic Silver Welt and black trim. The BMW M-Sport Tri-Color Detail is now only available as a non-standard upholstery option. Click HERE for a standard upholstery configuration.
BMW R 1100 / 1150 GS (1995-2004)
At Sargent's, revolutionary thinking is an everyday process. Never satisfied with the status quo, our Research and Development Team is constantly striving to bring you the ultimate in high-performance, distinctive seating products.
This World Sport seat is made with our lightweight PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Pan, Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension, and dazzling, color-coordinated upholstery.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam for incredible driver and passenger comfort.
- Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
- Improved foam shape for long-distance riding (wider and slightly dish contour for more lateral support).
- Precision-engineered CarbonTec seat pan construction functions like the OEM stock seat.
- Completely compatible with the 2-way seat height adjustments.
- Built-in storage container under passenger / rear seat.
- Offered with CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and color-coordinated welt is optional.
The World Sport Performance Front seat is compatible with the BMW OEM rear seat, the rear grab rail, and the BMW trunk.
The front driver's seat height is about 1/2" lower than stock for better stability and reach to the ground.
To transfer your OEM mounting brackets, please click HERE for instructions.
Sargent is setting new Standards.
This standard upholstery configuration is shown with CarbonFX inserts, black welt, and smooth, matte black trim.
Distinctive CarbonTec material is used for the rear plate. And, the seats are compatible with the BMW grab rail.
How about a matching passenger backrest? Click here.