World Sport Modular Seat System shown with CarbonFX vinyl seating insert, Metallic Silver Welt, and smooth, matte black trim. Also shown is the Removable Passenger Seat.
BMW K 1200 R / K 1200 R Sport / K 1300 R
Modular Seat System
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to introduce the World Sport Performance Modular Seat System on the 2005+ BMW K 1200 R / K 1200 R Sport and K 1300 R.
Utilizing the latest design techniques, exacting manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The K 1200 /1300 R features our injection-molded PolyTec base pan. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional, high-performance seat foundation. And, for added convenience, there's an under-the-seat storage area is built right in.
Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Performance Front Seat for the BMW K 1200 / 1300 R features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
- CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts for a sporty and durable surface.
- A choice of black or metallic silver welt.
- Improved riding comfort.
- Two Seat height options - Regular and Low.
- Handy, under-the-seat storage area.
- Restyled plastic trim panels - left and right - included.
- Choose one - or both - of the Modular rear components to complete the set-up.
- Optional Sargent Heat Upgrade for the rider with Electronic Heat Controller.
Check out our PHOTO GALLERY (to come).
Interchangeable Rear Components
Sargent is pleased to offer the K 1200 / 1300 R Modular Seat System with interchangeable rear components.
A perfect blend of aesthetic design and revolutionary features, the Storage Pod has the following features:
- Lockable, spring-assist lid provides wide, easy access to contents.
(Each unit comes with its own unique key set.)
- Auto-switched LED-lighted interior.
- Felt-lined storage area.
- Space-saving, concealed hinges.
- Available painted to match current BMW paint schemes or unpainted for custom applications.
- Nearly 6 liter capacity.
Available Pod Colors! CLICK HERE.
Also available is the rear Passenger Seat Cushion:
- Constructed of Super Cell Atomic foam with enhanced shape to minimize forward slide and improve passenger comfort.
- Integrated, black CarbonFX-textured seat surface.
- Attaches and removes quickly via quarter-turn fasteners for an easy swap with the Storage Pod.
Each Modular Seat System must be purchased with a rear component - either the Passenger Seat Cushion or the Rear Storage Pod - or both!
Check out our PHOTO GALLERY (to come).
Not one, but two choices.
The World Sport Performance Driver's Seat for the K 1200/1300 R is available in two seat heights:
|The Passenger Seat is the same for either set-up.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Heat Controller with "Advanced Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off..
- FLEX PAD with FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Our revolutionary heating pad element, with fine gauge wire, is specially designed to flex with the foam so seating comfort is not compromised.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3 amps (or 36 watts) at full power.