The Kawasaki ZX-14 / ZZR-1400 World Sport Modular Seat System (MSS) is shown with CarbonFX inserts, Metallic Silver Welt, and the Transition Pad on the OEM rear cowl (not compatible with the 2012+ models).
KAWASAKI ZX-14 / ZZR-1400 (2006+)
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to introduce the World Sport Performance Seat for the Kawasaki ZX-14 / ZZR-1400.
Unique to this model are two versions - the Modular Seat System (MSS) with removable rear storage (rear seat has been discontinued) - and the Non-Modular Version for full-time sport touring use.
Utilizing the latest design techniques, exacting manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat base pan is precision-molded for superior fit and installs just like the stock seat (no additional hardware required). The Kawasaki ZX-14 / ZZR-1400 features our injection-molded PolyTec base pan. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional, high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Modular Seat System for the Kawasaki ZX-14 / ZZR-1400 features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Modular Seat System (MSS) has the following features:
- PolyTec Seat Pan.
- Built-in under-seat storage compartment.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension.
- Two seat heights available - Regular and Low.
- Offered with CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts.
- Our unique Transition Pad, which adapts your stock rear cowl for storage and enhance the look of the solo-set-up (This option is not compatible with the 2012+ models)
- Full-function Storage Pod with lighted interior - custom paints available (while supplies last) to match your OEM color, faux Carbon Fiber, or unpainted (requires at least a clear UV coat).
- Color-coordinated welt - optional.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Optional Complete Heat Upgrade.
- NOTE - Since the OEM rear cowl for the 2012+ model is not compatible with our Modular Seat System, 2012+ models will require a rear component - either the Storage Pod or the Passenger Seat.
Interchangeable Rear Components
Sargent is pleased to offer the Modular Seat System with removable rear storage pod. A perfect blend of aesthetic design and revolutionary features, the Storage Pod has the following features:
- Lockable, spring-assist lid provides wide, easy access to contents.
- (Each unit comes with its own unique key set.)
- Auto-switched LED-lighted interior.
- Felt-lined storage area.
- Space-saving, concealed hinges.
- Available painted to match current Kawasaki paint schemes (while supplies last), faux Carbon Fiber or unpainted for custom applications.
- Ample 5.7 liter capacity.
Also - The Non-Modular Version.
Shown is the World Sport Performance Seat Non-Modular Version with CarbonFX seating inserts and Metallic Silver Welt.
- Designed for full-time, two-up sport touring use.
- OEM Rear Cowl will not fit on this version.
- Choose between the Regular or Low Seat Height.
Not one, but two seat height choices.
The World Sport Performance Seat for the Kawasaki ZX-14 is available in two seat heights:
- The Regular version, which is comparable to the Kawasaki regular stock seat, and
- The Low Version, which is comparable to the Kawasaki Gel Seat for this model.
(NOTE - Comparable Seat Height Information for the ZZR-1400 was not available.)
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Heat Controller with "Advanced Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- FLEX PAD with FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Our revolutionary heating pad element, with fine gauge wire, is specially designed to flex with the foam so seating comfort is not compromised.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3 amps (or 36 watts) at full power.