World Sport Performance Seat
The BMW R 1100 / 1150 RT World Sport Performance Seats shown are the regular height in all black with CarbonFX inserts.
BMW R 1100 / 1150 RT (1996-2004)
At Sargent's, revolutionary thinking is an everyday process. Never satisfied with the status quo, our Research and Development Team is constantly striving to bring you the ultimate in high-performance, distinctive seating and upholstery products.
This World Sport seat is made with our lightweight PolyTec seat pan, Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension, and dazzling, color-coordinated upholstery.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam for incredible driver and passenger comfort.
- Improved foam shape for long-distance riding (wider, slight dish contour with level riding platform to eliminate forward slide into the tank).
- Precision-engineered PolyTec seat pan construction - fits and functions like the OEM stock seat.
- Completely compatible with the 3-way seat height adjustments.
- Built-in storage container under passenger / rear seat.
- Special "low" version available for riders with 29" or lower inseam.
- Offered with CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and a choice of black or silver welt, and smooth, matte black trim.
Sargent is setting new Standards.
This standard upholstery configuration is shown on the LOW version with CarbonFX inserts, black welt, and smooth, matte black trim.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
Our new Seat Heater with "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control.
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night.
- FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element does not compromise comfort. Controller and installation kit includes built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.