World Sport Performance Seat
Regular height shown on the 2016+ BMW S 1000 XR with prototype upholstery treatment (DTX, white stitching).
WORLD SPORT PERFORMANCE SEAT
FOR THE BMW S 1000 XR 2016+
with ZONE SUSPENSION BODY CONTOUR TECHNOLOGY
Transform your BMW S 1000 XR into a long-distance road warrior! Our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology, beautiful hand-crafted upholstery, high-quality lightweight precision construction make World Sport Performance Seats the best choice for the long-haul.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well-suited for maximum long distance comfort. The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral support and a more neutral - or level - seating angle allowing full use of the seating area.
In addition, this two-piece World Sport Seat offering for the BMW S 1000 XR features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, hand-crafted upholstery specifically designed to maximize the suspension qualities of the Super Cell Foam. Plus, they are virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Modular Seat System features the following:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points. With this patented technology, the elements are molded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
- Two seat heights - Regular and Low - are available.
- Redesigned seat base pan includes a built-in storage area, OEM Manual holder and SARGENT LED Flashlight.
- Light-weight, precision-made PolyTec plastic seat base design installs just like stock.
- Offered with our popular CarbonFX seating material, all black. Other color accents available as non-standard options.
- Also available in the Performance Plus upholstery treatment, featuring beautiful and durable DTX seating material with the distinctive CarbonFX trim and choice of color welt/accent.
- Optional EM-5 Passenger Backrest - With 5-Way "on the fly" adjustability, it's the most accommodating motorcycle backrest on the market.
- Optional Sargent Advanced Complete Heat Upgrade available with embedded Fine Wire Flex Pad for added stability, flexibility, and comfort - another Sargent exclusive!
Also available, Sargent's exclusive EM-5 Passenger backrest for the S1000XR:
Seat Height Comparison Information
The World Sport Performance Seat for the BMW S1000XR offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimize pressure points. Overall seat height is comparable to the OEM seat.
NOTE: Actual "seat to ground" dimensions may vary depending on rider weight, anatomy, and motorcycle suspension settings.
These measurements were verified and compared to the BMW OEM information. Actual bench measurements may vary.
|32.3" - (820mm)
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Heat Controller with "Advanced Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- FLEX PAD with FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Our revolutionary heating pad element, with fine gauge wire, is specially designed to flex with the foam so seating comfort is not compromised.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3 amps (or 36 watts) at full power.