The Kawasaki Concours World Sport Performance Seat is shown with CarbonFX inserts and Metallic Silver welt.
KAWASAKI CONCOURS 1400 (2008+)
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to introduce the World Sport Performance Seat for the Kawasaki Concours.
Two seat versions are being offered - the original Non-Modular Version for full-time sport touring use - and the Modular Seat System (MSS) with rear storage pod (rear seat has been discontinued).
Utilizing the latest design techniques, exacting manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and installs just like the stock seat (no additional hardware required). The Kawasaki Concours features our injection-molded PolyTec base pan. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional, high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
Both World Sport Performance Seat offerings for the Kawasaki Concours feature our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
- PolyTec Seat Pan.
- Built-in storage compartment in seat pan.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension.
- Two seat heights available - Regular and Low.
- Offered with CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts.
- Color-coordinated welt - optional.
- All mounting hardware built in.
- Optional Complete Heat upgrade.
- The original Non-Modular Version is a complete, one-piece seat with improved ergonomics for both rider and passenger for full-time sport touring use.
Also - the Modular Seat System (MSS)
Shown is the World Sport Modular Seat System (MSS) with CarbonFX seating insert with Black welt and trim and rear storage pod.
- Full-function Storage Pod with lighted interior - custom painted to match your OEM color.
- Choose between Regular and Low Seat Heights.
- Complete Heat Upgrade available for driver only.
Seat Height Comparision Chart
- The World Sport Performance Seat for the Kawasaki Concours is available in two seat heights:
- The Regular version, which is comparable to the Kawasaki regular stock seat, and
- The Low Version, which is comparable to the Kawasaki Gel Seat for this model.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Heat Controller with "Advanced Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- FLEX PAD with FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Our revolutionary heating pad element, with fine gauge wire, is specially designed to flex with the foam so seating comfort is not compromised.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3 amps (or 36 watts) at full power.