The Kawasaki ZX-14 / ZZR-1400 World Sport Performance Seat is shown with CarbonFX inserts and Metallic Silver welt.
KAWASAKI ZX-14 / ZZR-1400 (2006+)
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Performance Seat for the Kawasaki ZX-14 / ZZR-1400.
Unique to this model are two versions - the Modular Seat System (MSS) with interchangable rear components - and the Non-Modular Version for full-time sport touring use.
Utilizing the latest design techniques, exacting manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat base pan is precision-molded for superior fit and installs just like the stock seat (no additional hardware required). The Kawasaki ZX-14 / ZZR-1400 features our injection-molded PolyTec base pan. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional, high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
Both World Sport Performance Seat for the Kawasaki ZX-14 / ZZR-1400 feature our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
- PolyTec Seat Pan.
- Built-in under-seat storage compartment.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension.
- Two seat heights available - Regular and Low.
- Offered with CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts.
- Color-coordinated welt - optional.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Optional Complete Heat Upgrade.
- One-piece design with improved ergonomics for both rider and passenger for full-time sport touring use (the OEM Rear Cowl does not fit on this seat).
Also - the Modular Seat System (MSS)
Shown is the World Sport Modular Seat System (MSS) with CarbonFX seating insert with Metallic Silver welt and Transition Pad. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 2012+ REAR COWL.
- Modular rear component options including an Integral Skin Passenger Seat (shown below), removable with quick-release 1/4-turn fasteners
- NEW - with our Transition Pad, adapt and use your stock rear cowl for storage and enhance the look of the solo-set-up
- NEW - Full-function Storage Pod with lighted interior - custom painted to match your OEM color.
- Choose between Regular and Low Seat Heights.
Not one, but two seat height choices.
The World Sport Performance Seat for the Kawasaki ZX-14 is available in two seat heights:
- The Regular version, which is comparable to the Kawasaki regular stock seat, and
- The Low Version, which is comparable to the Kawasaki Gel Seat for this model.
(NOTE - Comparable Seat Height Information for the ZZR-1400 was not available.)
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Heat Controller with "Advanced Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- FLEX PAD with FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Our revolutionary heating pad element, with fine gauge wire, is specially designed to flex with the foam so seating comfort is not compromised.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3 amps (or 36 watts) at full power.