The Yamaha FZ09 / MT09 World Sport Performance Seat is shown with CarbonFX and all black (WS-622-19).
YAMAHA FZ09 / MT09 (2013+) / MT09 Street Rally 2014+
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats,
Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Performance Seat for
the Yamaha 2013+ FZ09 / MT09.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, the World Sport Performance Seat for the Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09 features a precision-molded PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Pan for superior fit and is outfitted with high-quality hardware. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well-suited for maximum long distance comfort. The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral support and a more neutral seating angle allowing full use of the seating area. Additionally, the passenger area has been enhanced for added comfort.
In addition, the World Sport Seat for the Yamaha FZ-09/MT-09 features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery. These materials are hand-sewn and installed specifically to maximize the suspension qualities of the Super Cell Foam, and they are virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat features the following:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with
significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better
distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden
central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs
and diminishes high pressure points. With this patented technology,
the elements are molded into the foam just below the surface,
resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for
optimal comfort and performance.
- Enhanced passenger comfort without compromising aesthetics.
- Light-weight, precision-made design installs just like stock.
- PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Pan features under-seat hinged door storage
compartment and built-in LED flashlight holder. Sargent LED flashlight and handy tool-keeper also
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and black trim.
- A choice of black or metallic silver welt.
- Custom upholstery options available (for an additional charge).
- Optional Rear Seat Cowl for sporty solo appearance (As of June 2018, must be ordered at the same time as the seat to be fully-functional).
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available with embedded Fine Wire Flex Pad for added stability, flexibility, and comfort - a Sargent exclusive!
- Optional stainless steel, decorative rear cowl bolts for a stunning, custom look (only included with rear cowl purchase).
This offering does not fit the FJ09 / MT09 Tracer / Tracer 900.
The World Sport Performance Seat for the Yamaha FZ09 offers comparable seat height with improved rider and passenger comfort when compared to the OEM stock seat.
The Sargent Rear Seat Cowl.
This new product offering from Sargent features:
- Stunning faux Carbon-fiber finish.
- Unpainted for your own paint selection (requires clear coat).
- Brushed stainless steel cowl bolts for quick and easy removal.
- Fits Sargent World Sport seat (does not fit the OEM seat at this time).
- Must be ordered at the same time as the Sargent World Sport seat to be fully-functional (as of June 2018).
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
Our new Seat Heater with "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control.
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element does not compromise comfort. Controller and installation kit includes built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.