The REVolution Seat for the BMW F/G 650 GS on the F650GS, shown with CFX inserts, black welt, and smooth, matte black trim. This is the high version (REV-527-19) and is available with or without Sargent Advanced Heat.
BMW F 650 GS (01-07)
BMW G 650 GS / Sertao (09-16)
Combining our patented foam technology with our world class customer service, Sargent presents REVolution Seats - the OEM seat upgrade that brings our signature World Sport comfort to more models faster. And with our turnkey two-way shipping and guaranteed* two-day turnaround time, who can resist the REVolution?
REVolution Seats by Sargent feature exclusively:
- Guaranteed 48-Hour Turnaround Service**
- Sargent's proprietary Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension.
- Hand-crafted, marine-grade upholstery with sealed seams - made-to-order. Upholstery upgrades available*
- Professional installation with moisture barrier on your OEM seat pan
- Optional integrated heat for models with on-board heat controls
- Optional Sargent Advanced Heat with Electronic Controller* upgrade
- Sargent's "Best In The Industry" Extended Warranty
- REV Prep Kit with Pre-Paid inbound shipping label and shipping instructions
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee*
*Subject to restocking / reversal fee
**Certain factors may affect turnaround time such as customization, heat upgrades, back-ordered components, weather, shipping carrier issues, pandemics, and acts of God. Our 48-hr guarantee applies to Sargent Direct customers. Turnaround times may vary with re-sellers.
Uniquely and tastefully branded upholstery treatment.
Not one, but two choices.
The REVolution Seat for the F/G 650 GS is available in two seat heights:
- The Higher version, which allows a little more leg room than than the stock height seat, and
- The Low Version, for improved reach to the ground.
|All measurements noted are on F650GS.
The Dakar models are approximately 3.5" taller.
ZSBCT not applicable.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customize-able features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.
Ask About Our Elegantly Simple Heat Controller Mirror Mount.