These World Sport Adventure Touring Seats have the following features:
- Precision-engineered, lightweight, tough PolyTec Seat Base Pans that are approximately 20% wider and feature built-in under seat storage.
- LED Flashlight built into front seat; OEM Tool Holder built into rear seat.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension and enhanced shape for incredible driver and passenger comfort.
- Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
- Zone Suspension Technology featuring hidden central
pressure relief channel plus a special internal layer that absorbs
and diminishes high pressure points.
- Improved seat angle which eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle for driver and passenger.
- Widened and slightly concave shape to increase contact area and better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Fully adjustable in all of the OEM seat positions, including rear seat front to back adjustment.
- Low Version front seat comparable to OEM height - adjustable, too.
- Fully assembled and ready to install - right out of the box.**
- Offered with CarbonFX seating inserts - choice of black or silver welt.
- Optional EM-5 Fully-adjustable front rider's backrest available.
- Optional color-coordinated welt available.*
- Optional Sargent Heat Package upgrade available.*
- SEAT COMPATIBILITY NOTE FOR THE 2017+ GS ADVENTURE MODEL: The
Sargent Front Seat is only compatible with the OEM stock rear seat with
the Sargent Front Seat in the low position, which also results in a
larger gap. For best compatibility and functionality, we recommend that
both the front and rear Sargent seats be purchased and used together.
Extended Manufacturer's Warranty and 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
* Restocking Fee Applies.
** LOW position use requires a quick support bumper change (provided).