Shown is the Regular (higher) Version.
The BMW R 1150 GS Adventure World Sport Performance Seat is shown with CarbonFX inserts, topstitch, and black trim. The BMW M-Sport Tri-Color Detail is now only available as a non-standard upholstery option (WS-538-NS*)
BMW R 1150 GS Adventure (2002-06)
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Performance Seat for the BMW Adventure.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The Adventure features our PolyTec base pan. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the BMW Adventure features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam.In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
- Super Cell Atomic Foam for incredible driver and passenger comfort.
- Improved foam shape for long-distance riding (wider and slightly dish contour for more lateral support).
- Two seat heights to suit just about any rider.
- Precision-engineered PolyTec seat pan construction with all mounting hardware included - fits and functions like the OEM stock seat.
- Built-in under-the-seat compartment for additional storage.
- Standard upholstery offering is CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts in all black or with a metallic silver welt and smooth matte black trim. The all black, High version is done with a flat or topstitch seam.
Sargent is setting new Standards.
This standard upholstery is shown on the LOW version with CarbonFX inserts, black welt and smooth, matte black trim.
Not one, but two choices.
The World Sport Performance Seat for the R1150GS Adventure is available in two seat heights:
- The Regular (higher) version, which is comparable to the OEM high seat, but 1/2" lower for better stability, and
- The Low Version, for improved reach to the ground.
How about a matching passenger backrest for the Adventure? Call 1.800.749.7328 for more information.