The Triumph Tiger 900 / 850 World Sport Adventure Touring Seats are shown with the Regular Height Front Seat with CarbonFX inserts, Black Welt and trim (WS-681-19).
WORLD SPORT ADVENTURE TOURING SEAT for the TRIUMPH TIGER 900 (ALL MODELS) and TIGER 850 SPORT with ZONE SUSPENSION BODY CONTOUR TECHNOLOGY
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Seats for the Triumph Tiger 900 and Tiger 850 Sport.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The Triumph Tiger 900 seats feature our lightweight yet durable PolyTec base pans with features that go far beyond the stock seat.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the Triumph Tiger 850/900 features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
These World Sport Adventure Touring Seats have the following features:
- Gel-FreeSuper Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Zone Suspension Technology featuring hidden central pressure relief channel plus a special internal layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points.
- Light-weight precision made two-piece design functions just like stock, allowing for front seat dual height adjustment and rear seat front to back adjustment.
- Both the front and rear newly designed Sargent seat base pans have 20% added width (compared to OEM), giving critical structural foam support for an incredibly comfortable riding experience.
- Regular height adjustable front seat like OEM.
- Rear seat has built-in Sargent LED flashlight included.
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts with black welt and trim.
- Optional color welt and other non-standard* upholstery configurations available (*restocking fee applies).
- Optional OEM integrated heat for Plug-N-Play functionality with on-board controls (rear heat switch needed - OEM p/n# T2505150. Consult your authorized Triumph dealer).
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available for both front and rear seats - with separate controllers (without OEM heat).
The width on both the front and rear seat pans has been widened by about 20% (as denoted with the red areas).
Plug-n-play integrated heat is OEM-compatible with on-board controls on Tiger 900 models (an OEM switch may need to be purchased). Not compatible with the Tiger 850 Sport.
Seat Height Information.
The World Sport Adventure Touring front rider's seat is comparable to the OEM seat height in both positions.
For the Tiger 850 Sport without OEM heat, We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.