World Sport Performance Seat
Shown is the World Sport Performance with CarbonFX inserts, black welt, and black trim for BMW F 900 R / XR (WS-694-19).
BMW F 900 R / XR (2020+)
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the two-up World Sport Performance Seat for the 2020+ BMW F 900 R / XR.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The F900R/XR features our injection-molded PolyTec Seat Base Pan. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities. The seat foam is wider than stock and contoured for enhanced lateral support with a level, wider and slightly cupped foam shape that distributes pressure evenly and eliminates hot spots. Together with our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology, you'll be ready to conquer the longest rides with ease.
The World Sport Seat for the BMW F 900 R / XR features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
- Gel-Free! Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on the front and rear seating area. With this patented technology, the elements are molded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
- Light-weight, precision-molded PolyTec seat base pan design installs just like stock and features our NEW rechargeable, focusing LED Flashlight built right into the Sargent seat pan - always handy!
- Offered in original World Sport and Performance Plus upholstery options.
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts with black welt and matte black trim.
- Optional color or contrasting welt available (additional charge / restocking fee applies).
- Superior Heat Technology - Our proprietary heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin Conformable Film Element and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance and comfort. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller and you’ll be ready for whatever the weather throws your way. Optional upgrade.
Seat Height Information
The World Sport Performance Seat for the BMW F 900 R / XR is comparable to the OEM seat height, but with a more level riding platform and wider, slightly dished contour for better support and weight distribution.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
This technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @ 13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4 amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.