The World Sport Performance Plus Seat for the BMW F 800 GS Adventure is shown with the DTX inserts, GripZones and Black welt (WS-633-SE).
BMW F 800 GS Adventure 2013+
Sargent is pleased to present our new line of World Sport Performance Seats for the 2013-18 BMW F 800 GS Adventure- World Sport Performance PLUS. This special edition service of motorcycle seats are as comfortable as our standard seats, but feature extra-tough materials, extra-tough construction, and a bold, rugged look.
With our new DTX seating area material and special side grip zones, these seats make an excellent choice for on- or off-road use. DTX offers a strong, yet comfortable seating surface with just the right amount of traction, while the special GRIPZONE side panels offer extra gripping power during braking or off-road maneuvers. And to top it off, we've constructed these seats with beautiful, extra-tough double stitching for a seat built to last with rugged good looks too! And, it's virtually maintenance-free.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The F800GSA features our lightweight yet durable PolyTec Seat Base Pan with features that beyond the stock seat. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities. The seat foam is wider than stock and contoured for enhanced lateral support with a level, wider and slightly cupped foam shape that distributes pressure evenly and eliminates hot spots. Together with our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology, you'll be ready to conquer the longest rides with ease.
This World Sport Performance Plus Seat has the following features:
- Gel-Free! Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on the front and rear seating area. With this patented technology, the elements are molded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
- Light-weight, precision-molded design installs just like stock.
- Injection-molded PolyTec seat base pan features secure "under the seat" storage and LED Flashlight.
- "Wider-than-stock" seat base pan to offer extra support for our wider foam platform.
- Offered in a Regular Height and Low Version.
- Durable and textured DTX vinyl seating inserts with special GRIPZONES side panels.
- Extra-tough Double Stitch construction.
- Choice of color welt.
- Superior Heat Technology - Our proprietary heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin Conformable Film Element and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance and comfort. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller and you’ll be ready for whatever the weather throws your way. Optional.
Detail of DTX seating insert with contracting welt / stitch.
Convenient OEM Tool Recess and LED flashlight built into the seat pan.
Seat Height Comparison Information
The World Sport Performance Plus Seat for the 2013-18 BMW F 800 GSA offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimize pressure points, and offers slightly better reach than the OEM seat heights. NOTE: Actual "seat to ground" dimensions may vary depending on rider weight, anatomy, and motorcycle suspension settings.
||35.0" / 889mm
||33.9" / 861mm
||34.8" / 883mm
||34.8" / 870mm
These measurements are compared on the BMW F 800 GS Adventure.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.