World Sport Performance Seat
The World Sport Performance Seat on the Graphite Metallic K 1200 RS with a metallic silver welt and GRIPTEX inserts (WS-521-18 with CarbonFX - the GRIPTEX has been discontinued).
BMW K 1200 RS (97-04), GT (03-05)
At Sargent's, revolutionary thinking is an everyday process. Never satisfied with the status quo, our Research and Development Team is constantly striving to bring you the ultimate in high-performance, distinctive seating and upholstery products.
This World Sport seat is made with our lightweight PolyTec seat pan, Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension, and dazzling, color-coordinated upholstery.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam for incredible driver and passenger comfort.
- Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
- Improved foam shape for long-distance riding (wider, slight dish contour with level riding platform to minimize forward slide into the tank).
- Precision-engineered PolyTec seat pan construction - fits and functions like the OEM stock seat.
- Completely compatible with the 2-way seat height adjustments.
- Enhanced under-the-seat storage compartment offers over 35% more capacity than the stock seat.
- Offered with CarbonFX vinyl upholstery inserts
- Color coordinated welt - optional.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.