The BMW R 1100 / 1150 RS World Sport Performance Seats shown with GRIPTEX (discontinued) inserts, Metallic Silver Welt and black trim (WS-528-18).
BMW R 1100 RS / R 1150 RS (1994-2004)
At Sargent's, revolutionary thinking is an everyday process. Never satisfied with the status quo, our Research and Development Team is constantly striving to bring you the ultimate in high-performance, distinctive seating products.
This World Sport seat is made with our lightweight CPVC Acrylic Alloy seat pans, Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension, and dazzling, color-coordinated upholstery.
- Super Cell Atomic Foam for incredible driver and passenger comfort.
- Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
- Improved foam shape for long-distance riding (wider and slightly dish contour for more lateral support).
- Precision-engineered PVC Acrylic Alloy seat pan construction with all mounting hardware included - fits and functions like the OEM stock seat in all three seat height positions.
- Built-in storage area under rear / passenger seat.
- Offered with CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and a choice or black or silver welt. Color-coordinated welt is optional.
May only be sold as a 2-piece set. The individual World Sport Performance seats are not compatible with the OEM seats.
Sargent is setting new Standards.
This standard upholstery configuration is shown with CarbonFX inserts, black welt, and smooth, matte black trim.