World Sport Performance Seat
Shown on the 2020+ BMW S 1000 RR with our original CarbonFX seating insert with Red Welt (A-077) and black trim with the DIY rear seat cover (WSP-696-NS).
WORLD SPORT PERFORMANCE SEAT
FOR THE BMW S 1000 RR 2020+ with ZONE SUSPENSION BODY CONTOUR TECHNOLOGY
Transform your BMW S 1000 RR into a long-distance asphalt junkie! Our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology, beautiful hand-crafted upholstery, high-quality lightweight precision construction make World Sport Performance Seats the best choice for the long-haul.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well-suited for maximum long distance comfort. The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral support and a more neutral - or level - seating angle allowing full use of the seating area.
In addition, this World Sport Seat front seat offering for the BMW S 1000 RR features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, hand-crafted upholstery specifically designed to maximize the suspension qualities of the Super Cell Foam. Plus, they are virtually maintenance free. This World Sport Performance Seat features the following:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points. With this patented technology, the elements are molded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
- Light-weight, precision-made PolyTec plastic seat base design installs just like stock.
- Offered with our popular CarbonFX seating material, all black. Other color accents available as non-standard* options (*restocking fee applies).
- Also available in Performance PLUS treatment with DTX seating material and your choice of accent color treatments.
- Matching DIY Rear Seat cover package is an option.
- Optional Sargent Advanced Complete Heat Upgrade* available with embedded Fine Wire Flex Pad for added stability, flexibility, and comfort - another Sargent exclusive! (*Restocking fee applies.)
Seat Height Comparison Information
The World Sport Performance Seat for the BMW S1000RR offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimize pressure points. Overall seat height is comparable to the OEM seat.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.