The Ducati Diavel 2011-19 World Sport Performance Seat is shown with CarbonFX and with Italian Red welt and black trim (WS-645-11). (Rear seat cowl not included.)
WORLD SPORT PERFORMANCE SEAT FOR THE
DUCATI DIAVEL (ALL MODELS 2011-19)
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent Cycle Products is pleased to offer the World Sport Performance Seat for the Ducati Diavel 2011-19 (1200cc Models).
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, the World Sport Performance Seat for the Ducati Diavel features a precision-molded PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Pan for superior fit and is outfitted with high-quality hardware. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well-suited for maximum long distance comfort. The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral support and a more neutral seating angle allowing full use of the seating area. The passenger area has been enhanced for added comfort but still allows for the OEM rear cowl.
In addition, the World Sport Seat for the Ducati Diavel features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated
upholstery. These materials are hand-sewn and installed specifically to maximize the suspension qualities of the Super Cell Foam, and they are virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat features the following:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Technology featuring hidden central
relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and
diminishes high pressure points on the front seating area.
With this patented technology, the elements are molded into the foam
just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without
seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
- Enhanced passenger comfort without compromising aesthetics.
- Light-weight, precision-made PVC Acrylic Alloy plastic seat design installs just like stock.
- Under-the-seat features include storage for the OEM Tool Holder and built-in LED flashlight holder. Sargent LED flashlight (included).
- Offered in two seat heights - Regular, which is comparable to stock, and a High Version for better leg extension.
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and black trim.
- A choice of black or Red welt.
- Custom upholstery options available (for an additional charge).
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available for both the the front and rear seating positions with embedded Fine Wire Flex Pad for added stability, flexibility, and comfort - a Sargent exclusive!
Seat Height Comparison Information
The World Sport Performance Seat for the Ducati Diavel offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimize pressure points, and offers slightly better reach than the OEM seat heights for the driver. NOTE: Actual "seat to ground" dimensions may vary depending on rider weight, anatomy, and motorcycle suspension settings.
These measurements are compared on Ducati Diavel.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.