World Sport Performance Solo-Style shown with DTX Seating Insert, Matte Black trim, contrasting Ducati Red stitch and with matching red racing stripe (WS-657-SP21). Available with or without heat.
WORLD SPORT PERFORMANCE SEAT FOR THE
DUCATI SCRAMBLER 2015+ and DESERT SLED
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats,
Sargent Cycle Products is pleased to offer the World Sport Performance Seat for
the Ducati Scrambler 2015+ (All Models) and Desert Sled.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design
(CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior
materials, the World Sport Performance Seat for the Ducati Scrambler
features a precision-molded PVC Acrylic Alloy Seat Pan for superior fit
and is outfitted with high-quality hardware - ready to install. This super tough,
lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal
retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension
is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and
vibration-absorption qualities - making it well-suited for maximum long
distance comfort. The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral
support and a more neutral seating angle allowing full use of the
In addition, the World Sport Seat for the Ducati Scrambler features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery. These materials are hand-sewn and installed specifically to
maximize the suspension qualities of the Super Cell Foam, and they are
virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat features the following:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points on the front seating area.
With this patented technology, the elements are molded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
- Redesigned seat base pan and storage box (included) allows for more foam in the mid-area and enhanced passenger comfort without compromising aesthetics. This allows for a beautifully designed and comfortable seat without having to add extra height or bulk to the look of the seat or bike!
- Light-weight, precision-made PVC Acrylic Alloy plastic seat base design installs just like stock. All hardware is included.
- Handy under-the-seat LED flashlight.
- In addition to the solo-style Cafe Racer, a two-up version is also available - both with multiple upholstery treatments, allowing you to customize your Scrambler for your unique look and riding style.
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available for the front seating position with embedded Fine Wire Flex Pad for added stability, flexibility, and comfort - a Sargent exclusive!
Also available in a stylish and comfortable two-up style.
Seat Height Comparison Information
The World Sport Performance Seat for the Ducati Scrambler offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimize pressure points, and offers slightly better reach than the OEM seat heights for the driver. NOTE: Actual "seat to ground" dimensions may vary depending on rider weight, anatomy, and motorcycle suspension settings.
|TWO-UP - 30.5" / 775mm
||STANDARD - 31.1" / 790mm
|SOLO-STYLE - 30.5" / 775mm
||LOW - 30.0" / 770mm
These measurements are compared on Ducati Scrambler.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.