The BMW R 1200/1250 GS / GSA World Sport Adventure Touring Seats are shown with the Regular Height Front Seat with CarbonFX inserts, Black Welt and black trim (WS-620-19).
BMW R 1200/1250 GS/GSA 2013.5 WATER-COOLED
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Seats for the BMW R 1200/1250 GS/GSA 2013.5 Water-Cooled model.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The R/GS seats feature our lightweight yet durable PolyTec base pans with features that go far beyond the stock seat.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the BMW R 1200/1250 GS/GSA features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
These World Sport Adventure Touring Seats have the following features:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with
significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better
distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Zone Suspension Technology featuring hidden central
pressure relief channel plus a special internal layer that absorbs
and diminishes high pressure points.
- Light-weight precision made two-piece
design functions just like stock, allowing for front seat dual height
adjustment and rear seat front to back adjustment.
- Both the front and rear newly designed Sargent seat base
pans have 20% added width (compared to OEM), giving critical
structural foam support for an incredibly comfortable riding experience.
- Regular Height and Low Version front seats available.
- Front seat features under-seat hinged door storage
compartment and build-in LED flashlight holder. Sargent LED flashlight
included. Front seat also features built in OEM Off-Road Performance
Chip holder, just like stock.
- Rear seat features under-seat hinged door storage with
integrated OEM tool holder accommodation.
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and black trim.
- A choice of black or metallic silver welt.
- Custom upholstery options available (for an additional charge).
- Optional Sargent EM-5 Front Rider's backrest - the most adjustable backrest on the market.
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available for both front and rear seats - with separate controllers.
- Front seat is compatible with BMW pillion luggage plate (P/N# 77-44-8-523-742) and Sargent EM-5 Rider's Backrest.
- SEAT COMPATIBILITY NOTE FOR THE 2017+ GS ADVENTURE MODEL: The Sargent Front Seat is only compatible with the OEM stock rear seat with the Sargent Front Seat in the low position, which also results in a larger gap. For best compatibility and functionality, we recommend that both the front and rear Sargent seats be purchased and used together.
ADVMoto Review of Heated R 1200 GS Seats
ADVMoto Project Bike - BMW R 1200 GS - with Sargent Seat
Not one, but two choices.
The World Sport Adventure Touring front rider's seat for the R 1200/1250 GS is available in two seat heights:
The Regular Version, which is comparable to the OEM high seat, and the Low Version, for improved reach to the ground.
||33.5" - 34.3"
||32.3" - 33.1"
||33.5" - 34.3"
||32.3" - 33.1"
The Front Seat is also compatible with the BMW Pillion Luggage Rack and the Sargent EM-5 Front Rider's Backrest. The Passenger Seat is the same for either set-up.
NEW from Sargent - the EM-5 Backrest.
Nothing comes close the versatility and range of motion of the EM-5! This revolutionary backrest system solves the problem of fixed backrests that may or may not be in the "right spot." The EM-5 offers amazing flexibility for perfect positioning and maximum comfort. Light-weight and precision made from Sargent Cycle Products.
We Take Heated Seating To A New Level!
At the core of our heated options is our recently designed Sargent Advanced Heat Controller with "Comfort Control." It offers maximum comfort in cool weather with fully variable heat control. Unlike competitive products that are just on or off, our advanced controller delivers full range heat control with customizable features. This fine control is essential on a motorcycle where ambient temperatures can fluctuate drastically while riding. The perfect temperature is right at your fingertips!
- Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike competing products that offer just a few settings, our solid-state, ten-step heat controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
- Superior Heat Element Technology.
Our heat pads are molded into the foam just below the surface for optimal comfort and protection. This patented technology utilizes a thin, Conformable Film and Fine Wire Spiral Wound Glass Core Technology for excellent performance. Combine this with our Advanced Heat Controller for a fully integrated heating experience.
- Power Draw.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat
controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.7 amps (or 23 watts @
13.5 volts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3.4
amps (or 46 watts @ 13.5 volts) at full power.