Shop Sargent Seats!
Features and Benefits of Sargent Seats
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent offers World Sport Performance Seats and REVolution OEM Seat Upgrades for sport and sport touring models. Sargent has expanded into the cruiser market with the Sargent [HD] Premium Seats, and next plans to delve into the three-wheel market.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, Sargent seat pans are precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. Constructed of either PolyTec or PVC Acrulic Alloy, our seats are lightweight and durable with features that go far beyond the stock seat.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
All Sargent Seats feature our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
Sargent World Sport and HD Premium Seats have any combination of the following features:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Our patented Zone Suspension Technology for late model motorcycles featuring a hidden central pressure relief channel plus a special internal layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points.
- Light-weight precision-made seat pans that mount and function like stock, including OEM seat height adjustments where applicable.
- Most designs feature increased pan width - by as much as 20% (compared to OEM) - giving critical structural foam support for an incredibly comfortable riding experience for both front and rear passengers where applicable.
- Most models are offered in two seats heights, particularly where OEM seat height adjustments aren't available.
- Look for cool under-the-seat features such as storage areas, tool and manual holders, and LED flashlights (where applicable).
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts with black welt and trim.
- Attractive yet durable Performance Plus upholstery is available for most late models.
- Optional color welt and other non-standard* upholstery configurations available (*restocking fee applies).
- Optional OEM integrated heat for Plug-N-Play functionality with on-board controls where applicable
- If OEM heat isn't available, optional Sargent Advanced Heat Upgrade for both front and rear seating area - each with separate controllers (call 1-800-749-7328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't see a heated model configuration on-line - our sales reps will get you set-up.
On the accessory side, Sargent designs and manufacturers the patented EM-5 Adjustable Backrest System - the most adjustable backrest on the market, as well as our storage pods (for limited models), heat pads and components.
COMING SOON: The new HEAT BOSS individual heat controller - a solid, back-to-basics design as an alternative to the programable Advanced Heat Controller still available.